GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL RENTALS:
- WEEKEND RATES ARE EQUAL TO ONE AND A HALF DAY. TRAILERS PICKED UP BY 3PM ON FRIDAY OR LATER ARE DUE BACK MONDAY MORNING AT 9AM.
- VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND PHYSICAL PROOF OF INSURANCE MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF RENTAL.
- AS A RULE OF THUMB, OUR TRAILER RENTALS ARE FOR LOCAL USE ONLY (100 MILE RADIUS FROM POINT OF RENTAL) UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL EQUIPMENT RENTALS:
- No debit cards or cash accepted. All equipment must be rented with a major credit card. No acceptions. Unless other wise noted, standard deposit is $500.00.
- Delivery is available with sufficient advanced notice. Delivery is $60.00 and covers a distance of 15 miles each direction from the point of rental. Distances beyound 15 miles will be charged and addirional $2.25 per mile, each direction. Google maps will be used to calculate delivery distance.
- Equipment is to be returned at the same fuel level it was rented with. If the fuel level upon return is less than the starting amount, a surcharge of $6.00 / per gallon of fuel will be deducted from returned deposit.
- Equipment is to be returned in clean, usable condition. If there are any concerns about the condition of the machine, please make it known at the time of your rental. If machine is returned dirty, a $125.00 clean up fee will be deducted from returned deposit.
- 24 hour equipment rentals are equivalent to 8 hours on the usage meter. Weekly equipment rentals are equivalent to 40 hours on the usage meter. Usage meter overages are calculated in half day increments.
- Towing vehicle for EQ/Trailer combo rentals must be 3/4 ton or bigger and be equipped with an onboard trailer brake control system.
- Valid drivers license and physical proof of insurance (needed for combo rentals) required at time of rental.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ENCLOSED & UTILITY TRAILER RENTALS:
- REQUIRES VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND PHYSICAL CURRENT PROOF OF INSURANCE FOR TOWING VEHICLE
- TRUCK SIZE REQUIREMENTS VARY BY RENTAL. PLEASE CHECK RENTAL LISTING FOR TRUCK SIZE, BALL SIZE, AND BRAKE TYPE NEEDED
- PROPERLY RATED FRAME MOUNTED HITCH, NO BUMPER BALLS, 4-WAY OR 7-WAY ELECTRICAL CONNECTION AS REQUIRED
- $200.00 DEPOSIT ON TRAILER RENTALS. SOME RENTALS REQUIRE A MAJOR CREDIT CARD ONLY! PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE REQUIRED PAYMENT METHOD BEFORE ARRIVAL.
- NO CASH ACCEPTED
CLICK HERE FOR TRAILER RENTALS
CLICK HERE FOR EQUIPMENT RENTALS